Drinking Alcohol taught me how to fly
Then it took away the sky....

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

POEM (Slightly Erotic?)



Posted for
Open Link Night
Week #71
(Starts Tuesday at 3 PM Eastern) 








On "losing myself" together:

(Lyrics) South Pacific:
"...you may see a stranger
Across a crowded room
And somehow you know..."
________

A GLANCE! Perchance...

Is a touch
SO MUCH MORE THAN...
skin-on-skin,
touch within
whilst
hungrily we suck
the sweet nectar
each of the other...

"...OH! these heightened senses
as only you can evoke in me--them!"

WOW! A touch is
SO MUCH MORE THAN...
Eye facing eye
Skin-to-skin
heart-and-heart
touched within

TOUCH--
FAR MORE THAN GLANCE
leading perchance to
a place elsewhere
...or nought.
_________

LAGNIAPPE:
(Def: Small gift for the customer--like the 
13th cake, of a dozen ordered)

I love lazy
Love river of sweet syrup-delight
rolling and winding its way
through mental-movie--my life

Yes, me crazy!
Moving with that rivah
Crazy Peep forevah.
_____________

NOTE:
Inspired by my Friend SHADOW'S blog

Some of her own words I have
(with permission)
twisted and bent to fit my
old twisted, bent mind

Steve E (aka steveroni)

13 comments:

  1. i think we touch in many ways...first physical touch...as simple as a hug of handshake...you know they have proven it stimulates healing when you touch...pretty cool...by even the noticing of another is a touch....wonderful man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up with:

    Yes, me crazy!
    Moving with that rivah
    Crazy Peep forevah.


    But I do believe there's magic in touch and it's so much more than what we think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can touch someone without touching him actually...sometimes it's just the feel..a look across a room..def. felt good touching my husband a bit earlier when i visited him in the hospital and (after reading bri's comment) it may help with the healing..smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A touch can mean so much... and sometimes a look across the room. Love this my friend. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice poem, Steve. Yes, touch is wonderful, however it happens. Whether it happens in 'real life' or here in the blogosphere. I smiled at "crazy peep forever." Is there any other way?? An enjoyable write. Nice meeting you here in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you touch people, even way across the ocean, with your words and your caring and your love. you're a special kinda friend, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...or we can be intimate with someone or to anything without any physical presence, i believe... nice, relative poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a second, I was wondering whether this was Dulce's blog. Ah, Steve, getting naughtier, I reckon. And as you say touches operate on many levels. Beautiful and sensuous.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. You touched me Mr Steve E, me crazy peep forevah struggling in this rivah.

    Steve, I made a new video and it is called oh I miss you and in it I featured you crazy peep forevah. I hope you will view it Steve E. Come to my blog, scroll down till you see oh I miss you Steve E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done Steve... I love lazy too... slow anyway... when I choose it and when it chooses me. If you have time tomorrow or perhaps Sunday or Monday, please stop by to visit the gratitude quilt and add words of gratitude of your own in the comment box below... it will be posted early Thursday morning, November 22nd. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lazy,lazy water, lazy mushrooms, lazy hiking tracks,

    but never be lazy myself,

    to enjoy those laziness of the nature.

    ReplyDelete