Drinking Alcohol taught me how to fly
Then it took away the sky....

Monday, August 17, 2015

HEALTHY DRINK and OTHER STUFF



That ANYBODY might find interesting what an 82-yr old man fixes himself for breakfast I cannot imagine. But it is the only significant activity of mine so far today--EXCEPT I loaded up a new computer with WINDOWS 10.

Into mixing glass: half frozen banana, part of peach, little handfuls of raspberries, blueberries...OH! and three strawberries for flavor. ON TOP of all that I sprinkle my "secret diet" ingredient--OKAY, SINCE YOU ASKED: Chocolate flavored Medifast powder. This...EVERY morning and night. LOTS of water throughout day, Brand Name of water FOLGERS--grin!


NOW gotta get out and mow some grass, pull some weeds, install some (about 40) apps on my new "baby" HP, get to an 8 PM meeting at St. John's tonight


It's a SHAME we retired folks have nothing to do all day. Hmmmm!


PEACE and LOVE, Peeps



9 comments:

  1. hahah.. sounds like a busy day but with that vitamin booster smoothie you should be well equipped...smiles
    i drink mostly tap water, fennel tea and coffee...in that order
    smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are sorted, have a great day and a great meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whassup buddy. Hey pass me a smoothie.
    I love berries, I would take them over chocolate any day.
    hope you have a great day bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!? I'm outta breath..... That stuff must be magic, you're a bounce of energy *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So THAT's your secret! It sounds yummy. I may need to whip up a batch; I need your energy. Congratulations on the new baby! Yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to make a smoothie here and there..throw in the some fruit and cucumbers and I use water or OJ mix it all up and it is pretty good. Good for you with the windows 10. I am not sure I am ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are busy, and blessed with great genes. Your drink sounds delicious. Thanks for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete